Wednesday 17 October 2007

Self Evaluation

.Attainment- C- So far i have been doing reasonably well, but i still don't understand certain things.

.Effort- 2- I think i have put in quite a lot of effort this term and it has payed of in my work so far.

.Punctuality- 2- Usually on time to lessons

.Submission and quality of homework- 2- My homeworks usually completed on time and is of a good standard.

.Ability to work independently-2- Normally concentrate during lessons and work well independedently

.Quality of Writing-3- My writing is quite well written, but occasionally is rushed and not as good as it can be

.Organisation Of Media folder-4 - My folders quite badly organised and not in order.

.Oral Contribution in lessons-3- I contribute in lessons quite a lot, but i need to be adding more things in during class discussions.

.Standard of Module 5 Blog-2- I think my module 6 blog has useful research and analysis posted up and i have completed all tasks set on time and at a good standard.

.Standard of Module 6 Blog-4- My module 6 blog isn't so good , i need to be posting more things up

Three achievements :

. I think i have completed homework to quite a good standard
. I have concentrated well so far during lessons
. I have been doing a considerable amount of research for my study and posted up regularly on my module 5 blog

Three Targets:

. I need to start concentrating on my Module 6 blog and start posting more things up
. I need to get my media folder much more organised
. Start looking more into books then internet research now, for my module 5 coursework.

No comments: