Sunday 24 February 2008

Self Evaluation

Attainment- C- I think i am on about a C at the moment, but pushing towards a B. My homework and class work reflects this.

Effort-2- I think my effort in class is quite good. I contribute when i have valid points and generally work hard.

Punctuality-3- I'm usually on time but have been late a few times here and there.

Submission and quality of homework-2- My homework is usually of a good quality and i spend quite a lot of time on it.

Ability to work independently-2- I work well by myself and dont usually get distracted easily.

Quality of writing-2- Im getting my essay structure and quality of my writing much better now then before, and my essays are of a higher quality then at the start of the year.

Organisation of Media folder-3- My media folder is well organised, but a few sheets missing here and there.

Oral contributions in class-3- I contribute now and then, but could and should become more involved in class discussions.

Contribution to the debate team-3- Contribution to debate team has been ok so far. Brought in research to all debate clubs, and have been working over it during the holidays.

Extra-curricular work -4- Dont really do much extra curricular work for media...

Standard of Module 5 blog- 2- My module 5 blog is always updated when work is set, i dont think there's anything missing. And i post up research for my independent study , even when there is no work set.

Standard of Module 6 blog-3- Could be posting more up on my med 6 blog, but all work set is on there.

No comments: